Service is our top priority. We encourage all of our members to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your account, our services, or any other matter that may come to mind.
- Unlike a bank that is in business to make a profit, credit unions profits are returned to members in the form of better rates and additional services.
- Credit unions do not "nickel and dime" you for every service they offer. Most services are free.
- Credit unions strive at making services as convenient as possible. Many club accounts offered by bank required strict deposit guidelines.
- Payroll deduction offers you a great way to save money and conveniently make your loan payments.
- Personal care - Our employees are dedicated to servicing the members. We will go out of our way to do everything we can to help you with your financial needs. The service we provide is unheard of in the banking industry.
The Synergy Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member owned and controlled organization. Our mission is to provide financial services to members that are rate competitive and convenient. Our goals are continuous growth with financial stability.
- Excellent Service
- Minimal Fees
- Establish Member Loyalty
- Personal Attention
- Competitive Rates
- Continued Growth
Member Services Offered:
- Share Accounts
- Share Draft Accounts
- Savings and IRA Certificates
- New and Used Car Loans
- Personal Loans
- Club Accounts
- ATM Cards - Click here for Application, Disclosure, and Information.
- 24 Hr. Telephone Access
- Online Account Access
Your Money is Safe
Federally insured credit unions are exceptionally sound. The insurance fund that protects your money is the strongest in the nation. The NCUA (National Credit Union Administration), an agency of the United States government, stands guard over the continued safety and soundness of every federally insured credit union to make sure the fund remains strong. Your shares are backed up to $250,000 by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT OR A REQUEST FOR CREDIT - To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each individual that opens and account or requests credit. What this means for individuals: When an individual opens an account, or requests credit, we will ask for their name, address, date of birth, social security number and other information that allows us to identify them. We may also ask to see their driver's license or other identifying documents. USA Patriot Act, Section 326